Friday 20 May 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Music

Week 33 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week the prompt is Music.

I was going to take my favourite easy way out (water decals) but decided against it.

Instead I went searching for album covers that I could easily re-create.

My end result is this manicure:


This is my recreation of the album Release by the Pet Shop Boys.
I used just black and white acrylic paints to freehand this straight onto my nail.  Although I did do another one onto a stamper which I preferred but I had a little difficulty getting it off the stamp, so I used that on my right ring finger.
The rest of the manicure is a darker shade of grey as is the back of the album.  

     


See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.