Friday 13 May 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Neons - Geometric

Week 32 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week a double prompt.  For everyone the prompt is Neons and my personal pattern prompt - geometric.

I went for two accent nails with the pattern and I did an abstract geometric design.

(Edit - 13 May 2016)
The geometric pattern is done by creating my own nail polish decals.  I painted thin strips of polish onto plastic, once dry, cut them into random shapes and stuck onto the nail, top coat of SV and voila.

The thumb colour in the photo is not at all what it looks like IRL, it is a neon pink, in the photo it almost looks orange!  Two other colours I used on the accent nails not photographed are CG Custom Kicks (teal) and LA Girl Disco Vinyl Record (turquoise).

 

See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking.