Sunday 5 June 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Weddings

Week 35 of the 52 week 40 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge.

This week the prompt is weddings.

I guess when you think of wedding nails you would normally think pastel or french manicure or along those lines.

I took inspiration firstly from my own wedding outfit and then from the lovely @lauramerino12 on instagram.

I can't even remember what I had on my nails all those years ago (26 years).  But I thought if I did my nails, I would do them to match my outfit and this is what I came up with.








See what other participants did in this challenge via the inlinkz below:

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and girly and even a little flirty with the peek a boo negative space. I love the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo! Never knew that they would look great together. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking.